DarkCosmos
DarkCosmos Galaxy

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Arceus Event

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> Sinnoh Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Manaphy10
Yellow Navi
Yellow Navi

100 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Arceus Event If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I posted this at PMEX but I wanted to do this for those who are registered here but not at PMEX.

There will be an Arceus Event November 7th through November 15th at Toys R Us stores in the US and Puerto Rico.
Drakontas
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

16985 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Arceus Event If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Manaphy10 wrote:
I posted this at PMEX but I wanted to do this for those who are registered here but not at PMEX.

There will be an Arceus Event November 7th through November 15th at Toys R Us stores in the US and Puerto Rico.

Let me guess, this is just for Pokemon Platinum?

DNA: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Drakontas: LOL @ breeding song.
I guess Ditto's a lucky Pokemon?

DNA: it gets it on good *hides*
Manaphy10
Yellow Navi
Yellow Navi

100 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:29 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

This is for Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.
Gnaaye
DarkCosmos Leader
DarkCosmos Leader

7566 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Arceus Event If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Manaphy10 wrote:

Great. As always.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Manaphy10
Yellow Navi
Yellow Navi

100 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I'm sorry, Gnaaye. I did not mean to disappoint you.
DNA
DarkCosmos Leader
DarkCosmos Leader

269933 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

And it's also in Australia apparently. I will most likely be cloning it several times* to give out to friends who missed the event or couldn't go. Just like I did with AABM and the MovieGigas. So I will probably save an Arceus for you.

*If you say 'you can't clone it because of Classic Ribbon', you obviously don't know me.
"I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes." ~Romans 1:16
Sig by Pokenerd of Pokebeach.

[quote="ShadowDarkrai"]I AM THE HEAD BANANA OF THE BANANA HEADS. DO NOT MESS WITH ME OR I AM A LOBOTOMIZER OF YOU[/quote]
[quote="CrystalHikari"]You can't tell people what to do. If they want to make fools of themselves, let them.[/quote]
That quote is almost self-referencing.
Drakontas
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

16985 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Manaphy10 wrote:
This is for Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.

Really?! W00T!! Heck to the YEAH!!

*Drako doesn't stop babbling till someone slaps him*

DNA: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Drakontas: LOL @ breeding song.
I guess Ditto's a lucky Pokemon?

DNA: it gets it on good *hides*
Gnaaye
DarkCosmos Leader
DarkCosmos Leader

7566 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Manaphy10 wrote:
I'm sorry, Gnaaye. I did not mean to disappoint you.

No, no. There hasn't been a single event over here so I'm kind of used to it Razz In fact, Plat came here at like June 2009 D:

And TYVM SL. I know you have 1337 haxxing powarz.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> Sinnoh Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: