DarkCosmos
DarkCosmos Galaxy

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Box

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drakontas
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

16985 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:19 am    Post subject: Box If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Just thought I would comment on this since this is the sports section of the forums.

A man who lives two houses from me owns a boxing gym in an open garage, and has a boxing ring beside it out in his backyard. He had boxing training equipment and the such. The young men there are serious boxers, one of them one a belt in some minor boxing tournament.

Turns out, my mom knows the man who trains people in boxing. They got together and arranged that Monday at noon, I begin my own boxing training there. I already met him and all the other people who train there.

And I'm a little nervous, but I'm sure I'll do well.

DNA: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Drakontas: LOL @ breeding song.
I guess Ditto's a lucky Pokemon?

DNA: it gets it on good *hides*
marinepikaRV
Master Sniper
Master Sniper

10867 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:30 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Yea me too. It's always fun to try something, and if you're really nervous get private lessons. But anyways, it seems good to do this, plus getting muscle is really really fun Razz, it is. But if you've already meet the people then it should be fun. Good luck!

Quote:
Weston:
I attach cheeseburger to Piplup!
Drakontas
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

16985 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:04 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Yeah, thanks...I think it should be fun too.

Gnaaye
DarkCosmos Leader
DarkCosmos Leader

7566 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:06 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Razz Good luck. Should be fun.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
US_Commando3
Aural
Aural

4428 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Good luck with it all! Hope ya have fun.
Drakontas
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

16985 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:59 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Whew! Just got back from my first day and had a nice shower.

When I came in and we warmed up, I jumped rope 'till I broke a sweat.

Then we had to jog down the road, turn to a dirt road, jog to the end of it, and push a car to the other end. We did this a few times and jogged back to the gym to rest.

Then, I put mah gloves on and hit the punching bag the rest of the time.

Least I can feel my legs now.

Gnaaye
DarkCosmos Leader
DarkCosmos Leader

7566 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Well, every sport (yes, even chess :O) requires working hard. Must've been tiring though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Drakontas
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

16985 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:13 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Gnaaye wrote:
Well, every sport (yes, even chess :O) requires working hard. Must've been tiring though.

Course it was. But now, it's my third day, and I'm not as tired as I was at the end of the first day.

Thanks for the support.

marinepikaRV
Master Sniper
Master Sniper

10867 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:05 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

It'll get easier over time, glad to hear you like it.

Quote:
Weston:
I attach cheeseburger to Piplup!
Drakontas
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

16985 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:54 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I had my very first actual spar today! It was very blood pumping and fun. I recieved some blows, but I gave some as well. I had an opponent who's been training about the same amount of time I've had. All the blows I gave my opponent were to the face. MAN, I won the technical way, but I could have won by KO, because I hit him in the face, and he stumbled backwards, if he would have lost his balance, or I would have landed my blow a little harder, that guy was dead meat. Smile

Gnaaye
DarkCosmos Leader
DarkCosmos Leader

7566 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

LOL, congrats! Just a question though, does it hurt when you get a punch?
Drakontas
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

16985 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Gnaaye wrote:
LOL, congrats! Just a question though, does it hurt when you get a punch?

Boy, does it! It doesn't hurt much the moment you get hit as much as it does later. Man, I had a killer headache the rest of the day, and this morning. I recieved some tough blows to the head. Of course, when you're in a sport like boxing, pain is to be expected. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> Sports Likes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: