DarkCosmos
DarkCosmos Galaxy

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Christmas Clock Countdown!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> DarkCosmos Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrystalHikari
Yellow Navi
Yellow Navi

100 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Aww, come on. I feel like I was highly qualified. Why doesn everything good happen to someone else?

Why I ask you? I want to be like everyone else. Now, I feeling like this became a "favorites" game.

And, not a lot of people like me, so I have the right to fell ripped off.

I want a recount.

EDIT: ANd trust me, there will NOT be another Moderation Application.
DNA
DarkCosmos Leader
DarkCosmos Leader

269933 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Where have I heard this before? Oh yeah, I remember. But I need not bring that up again.
Yes, I considered you for the position. Yes, you were a high choice. But Ninetails and USC were just higher - they were chosen fair and square. And to see you act like this when you aren't chosen...it doesn't really help you any; it just compounds problems.
Don't worry; I've saved all the apps of the people that weren't chosen - if the time comes that another opening appears, we shall see.
"I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes." ~Romans 1:16
Sig by Pokenerd of Pokebeach.

[quote="ShadowDarkrai"]I AM THE HEAD BANANA OF THE BANANA HEADS. DO NOT MESS WITH ME OR I AM A LOBOTOMIZER OF YOU[/quote]
[quote="CrystalHikari"]You can't tell people what to do. If they want to make fools of themselves, let them.[/quote]
That quote is almost self-referencing.
Ninetails
Aural
Aural

568 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:02 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Wow, I made it.

And Candace, sometimes, it doesn't take long. Last time we had to get a new mod, it was only in... September or August, I think.

I think you have a good chance for the next time DC needs a new mod anyways.

So, time to find out a colour for me.
CrystalHikari
Yellow Navi
Yellow Navi

100 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

DNA/SL, you do realize you have some people on Staff who haven't been here in a while.

Why not give those positions to new people until they come back (IF they come back).
DNA
DarkCosmos Leader
DarkCosmos Leader

269933 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:25 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

CrystalHikari wrote:
DNA/SL, you do realize you have some people on Staff who haven't been here in a while.

Why not give those positions to new people until they come back (IF they come back).

Gnaaye and I have already accounted for this. Nitemare hasn't been here in over a year, so there was one opening that Gnaaye found. (I had originally planned to just choose one person, until Gnaaye found that gap.)
"I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes." ~Romans 1:16

[quote="ShadowDarkrai"]I AM THE HEAD BANANA OF THE BANANA HEADS. DO NOT MESS WITH ME OR I AM A LOBOTOMIZER OF YOU[/quote]
[quote="CrystalHikari"]You can't tell people what to do. If they want to make fools of themselves, let them.[/quote]
CrystalHikari
Yellow Navi
Yellow Navi

100 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Okay...

What about any other idle staff spots?
DNA
DarkCosmos Leader
DarkCosmos Leader

269933 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

CrystalHikari wrote:
Okay...

What about any other idle staff spots?

there aren't any, now stop asking

Manaphy10
Yellow Navi
Yellow Navi

100 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

It's best not to make a big deal out of it, SC. After all, you are an Admin on PMEX. I don't really care at all that I'm not a staff member here.
Drakontas
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

16985 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:28 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Manaphy10 wrote:
It's best not to make a big deal out of it, SC. After all, you are an Admin on PMEX. I don't really care at all that I'm not a staff member here.

He's right, being a good sport's important. I'm telling you this because if you don't stop protesting about it, they won't consider you such a good candidate next time.

DNA: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Drakontas: LOL @ breeding song.
I guess Ditto's a lucky Pokemon?

DNA: it gets it on good *hides*
US_Commando3
Aural
Aural

4428 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Everyone is right, just have patience, I've been wishing I could be on the staff here since I joined, and the waiting has paid off.
Sparrow
Yellow Navi
Yellow Navi

682 Galaxy Coins
1 Warnings

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:13 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Don't worry about it SC, there is absolutely nothing special or interesting about being a moderator on this forum. With only a handful of users, Bass could easily run the whole thing himself.
Drakontas
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

16985 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:42 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Sparrow wrote:
Don't worry about it SC, there is absolutely nothing special or interesting about being a moderator on this forum. With only a handful of users, Bass could easily run the whole thing himself.

We'd greatly appreciate it if you spared those comments. True, you're free to express your opinions, but comments like that are downright unpleasant.

DNA: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Drakontas: LOL @ breeding song.
I guess Ditto's a lucky Pokemon?

DNA: it gets it on good *hides*
US_Commando3
Aural
Aural

4428 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I can see what Sparrow is saying, but come on guys, quit the petty complaints and unpleasant comments. >.<
Gnaaye
DarkCosmos Leader
DarkCosmos Leader

7566 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Sparrow wrote:

That's why you'd troll here, am I right?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Manaphy10
Yellow Navi
Yellow Navi

100 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:04 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

USC is right, Please guys let's stop complaining and stop it with unpleasant comments. It's just downright rediculous. >8(
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> DarkCosmos Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: