DarkCosmos
DarkCosmos Galaxy

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Dragon's Den Shrine forum-specific rules

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> Dragon's Den Shrine
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drakontas
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

16985 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Dragon's Den Shrine forum-specific rules If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Welcome to my personal Staff Blog page, the Dragon's Den Shrine. This is my free zone, which I shall use as a blog or a place to post things that come into my mind. Usually I'd tell you what topics are about.

Since this is my space, I feel I need to keep it safe and clean, and in order to do so, I feel it necessary to take the precaution of setting some ground rules for this forum. Please be sure to obey them at all time, because I don't want my space to be ruined.

I tried not to make these rules too strict, but good enough.

Drakontas's Space Rules wrote:
1) All general DarkCosmos rules apply here unless stated otherwise by me.

2) You may post in any unlocked topics. If I don't want you posting in them, I lock them.

3) Please respect me here. If not as a mod, at least as a human being.

4) No one but me may start topics in here, unless stated otherwise.

5) You may speak your opinions freely here. However, you are expected to have the sense enough to not say something offensive to someone.

I tried not to be too strict with the rules, as I am not one to take advantage of any kind of power. Please obey them at all times.

Note the fact that I can moderate this forum, delete posts, and add new rules freely at any time, and without giving notice.

DNA: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Drakontas: LOL @ breeding song.
I guess Ditto's a lucky Pokemon?

DNA: it gets it on good *hides*
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> Dragon's Den Shrine All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: