DarkCosmos
DarkCosmos Galaxy

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Favourite Artist(s)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhixon
Yellow Navi
Yellow Navi

0 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Favourite Artist(s) If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Post here your favourite artists/bands and if you want to, say why you like them.
I like Sam Sparro, somewhat Crazy Frog, In PMD2, the background music fighting Primal Dialga (everyone loves it...youtube it!).
GNR_Member_Axel
Guitar Masta
Guitar Masta

13400 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Crazy Frog ftw!!!

Stickied cause I never thought of it Smile
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

16985 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Favourite Artist(s) If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Rhixon wrote:
Post here your favourite artists/bands and if you want to, say why you like them.
I like Sam Sparro, somewhat Crazy Frog, In PMD2, the background music fighting Primal Dialga (everyone loves it...youtube it!).

It's already on YouTube, I think. (FYI)

DNA: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Drakontas: LOL @ breeding song.
I guess Ditto's a lucky Pokemon?

DNA: it gets it on good *hides*
GNR_Member_Axel
Guitar Masta
Guitar Masta

13400 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Favourite Artist(s) If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Drakontas wrote:
Rhixon wrote:

It's already on YouTube, I think. (FYI)

What he ment is look for it, that's what youtube it means lol >.<
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

16985 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Sad Why do I always end up looking like a total retard?

GNR_Member_Axel
Guitar Masta
Guitar Masta

13400 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Lol, I'm not sure >.<

My favorite artist of all time Is

The Rolling Stones!!!
Aural
Aural

4428 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:43 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

My favorite is Queen, their songs are just so nice.
Gnaaye
DarkCosmos Leader
DarkCosmos Leader

7566 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Drakontas wrote:
Sad Why do I always end up looking like a total retard?

Well, IMHO you don't look like a retard. I mean, you just didn't understand what he meant. Does that make you a retard? YEEEES Possibly not.

On topic:
I like Barış Manço. (Turkish singer - Wikipedia it Razz)

I also like Freddy Mercury :3
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
DNA
DarkCosmos Leader
DarkCosmos Leader

269933 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

A bunch of MMBN, MMZ, Golden Sun, and PMD2 tracks I can find on Youtube. Dark Dialga for the win. That sounds like the LoZ music Link wishes he had.

And Drakontas, the phrase "Youtube it" is akin to "Google it".
"I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes." ~Romans 1:16
Sig by Pokenerd of Pokebeach.

[quote="ShadowDarkrai"]I AM THE HEAD BANANA OF THE BANANA HEADS. DO NOT MESS WITH ME OR I AM A LOBOTOMIZER OF YOU[/quote]
[quote="CrystalHikari"]You can't tell people what to do. If they want to make fools of themselves, let them.[/quote]
That quote is almost self-referencing.
Drakontas
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

16985 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

That is clear to me by now. >.<

This is embarrassing, could you guys stop mentioning it?

DialgaOwns
Green Navi
Green Navi

399 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I like Bon Jovi. I am going to see him liuve in concert witrh ANOTHER of my bands, The All American Rejects. Those of you who saw my video, yeah, they sang the song in the background. I also like MMX5-Xvs.Zero and the MMBN4 Boss theme.
AABM
Life Aural
Life Aural

19048 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Favourite Artist, you ask? It must be Coheed and Cambria and The Beatles, I have very much favourite themes from those and any others, but let's not get carried away with it.

Another thing, I love quite a few Video Game Soundtracks like everyone else, particularly, the theme that makes my eyes watery whenever I listen to it because it's very touching and the other one that is SO happy-go-lucky that I could listen to it the whole day!

Platinum FC: 4039-3630-3491 - Lazaro.

~
Rhixon
Yellow Navi
Yellow Navi

0 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

This probably isn't important, but I noticed there were at least 2 Primal Dialga remixes, and the one that I liked the most was PokeRemixStudio's version. (it's on my iPod Very HappyVery Happy)
Volvagia
Orange Navi
Orange Navi

100 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

When I think of a single artist that I like the most, one name comes to mind: Bob Marley. You just can't beat Three Little Birds, and there are tons of others that are just awesome: Stir it up, Get up Stand up, No Woman no Cry, Exodus, Jamming, Waiting in Vain, One Love, Is This Love, Could you be Loved, Redemption Song, Buffalo Soldier, Iron Lion Zion, and plenty more, including the one with the great name: Crazy Baldheads

Well, I've said my piece, ta da
Drakontas
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

16985 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

US_Commando3 wrote:
My favorite is Queen, their songs are just so nice.

Don't they sing "another one bites the dust" or is that some other band named Queen?

(Excuse me if I'm being a retard again.)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> Music Likes All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: