DarkCosmos
DarkCosmos Galaxy

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Favourite Hoenn Pokèmon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> Hoenn Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhixon
Yellow Navi
Yellow Navi

0 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Favourite Hoenn Pokèmon If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Well, the name says it all, post your favourite Hoenn pokèmon.
Evolutions of other-region pokèmon count as hoenn pokèmon.
My favourites are Blaziken and Breloom, two fighting types that both learn Sky Uppercut Very Happy
Gnaaye
DarkCosmos Leader
DarkCosmos Leader

7566 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

http://darkcosmos.informe.com/forum/the-official-favorite-pokemon-thread-dt17.html

I'll leave this open for now for what this topic, along with Drakontas's "a fave for every type" topic, does promote discussion.

If this was a "your fave poke of [anime character]" or "mudkipz ;3" topic, I would have locked this. Srsly.

And oh, *points at avatar* Sceptile ftw.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Rhixon
Yellow Navi
Yellow Navi

0 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I know there's an official favourite pokemon, but I made this one to specifically focus on favourite pokemon introduced or naturally-obtainable in the RSE games.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> Hoenn Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: