DarkCosmos
DarkCosmos Galaxy

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Forum Affiliates

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> Forum Affiliates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DNA
DarkCosmos Leader
DarkCosmos Leader

269933 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:39 am    Post subject: Forum Affiliates If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Our current Affiliates:

The Spriting Shack

http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/thespritingshac.html
Site Administrators: tennis8668 (tennis8668), (Swampert20), ShamanLord (Omega)

The Spriting Shack is a site dedicated to have the largest, if not one of the largest, database of spriting guides and tips over the internet. It includes the basics to most any sprite artwork, such as cropping and recoloring. The admins, Tennis8668 and Swampert20, may be young, but they make up for it in both experience and maturity.

The Pokemon Mansion

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Pokemon_Mansion_EX
Site Administrators: CrystalHikari (Sweet Candace), ShamanLord (Bass)

The Pokemon Mansion is a site that keeps up-to-date with the latest Pokemon news. It also has several guides on occurrences in Diamond and Pearl, such as a honey tree guide, a happiness guide, and a Trophy Garden guide, among others. The forum has various sections which are centers for activity. The staff there is very friendly, but as it is a Mansion, don't be surprised to see ghosts lurking around...

MegaPoke Chat Realm

http://z3.invisionfree.com/MegaPoke_Chat_Realm
Site Administrators: (Timaeus EXE), (Tayo-Sama), ShamanLord (DNA)

MegaPoke Chat Realm is a forum, like DarkCosmos, devoted to the discussion of both Pokemon and Megaman games, though primarily Megaman. The site owner and creator is timaeus22222 of Youtube, and as such there are many videos featured with his trademarked MMBN6 "Timaeus Patch". The site also features an RPG, so it's very likely that at least one, if not all of these areas will pique your interest.

(The parentheses indicate the user's names on the other sites. Those not in parentheses indicate the user's name on DarkCosmos, if applicable.)
"I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes." ~Romans 1:16
Sig by Pokenerd of Pokebeach.

[quote="ShadowDarkrai"]I AM THE HEAD BANANA OF THE BANANA HEADS. DO NOT MESS WITH ME OR I AM A LOBOTOMIZER OF YOU[/quote]
[quote="CrystalHikari"]You can't tell people what to do. If they want to make fools of themselves, let them.[/quote]
That quote is almost self-referencing.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> Forum Affiliates All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: