DarkCosmos
DarkCosmos Galaxy

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Hard Rock!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marinepikaRV
Master Sniper
Master Sniper

10867 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Hard Rock! If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

So I was wondering if anyone here was interested in Hard Rock. Like The Who, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, maybe even Cream. If you're wondering what Hard Rock is, it's basically like Rock but a lot harder, more riff-based and a bit like Heavy Metal too. Basically harder than rock, softer than metal.

Quote:
Weston:
I attach cheeseburger to Piplup!
CrystalHikari
Yellow Navi
Yellow Navi

100 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I happen to like the heavy metal. My dad listens to it a lot. I guess I'm like a spitting image (because I do look like my dad).
marinepikaRV
Master Sniper
Master Sniper

10867 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:52 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Sweet! What bands do you like to listen to?

Quote:
Weston:
Drakontas
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

16985 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I like any type of hard music, any form of Rock, Metal.....I don't really listen to specific people/bands, I just like random songs of these themes...you know, a few from this band, one or two from this one....etc.

So yes, I like hard Rock.

DNA: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Drakontas: LOL @ breeding song.
I guess Ditto's a lucky Pokemon?

DNA: it gets it on good *hides*
CrystalHikari
Yellow Navi
Yellow Navi

100 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:21 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Some of the bands you mentioned, marinepika.
DialgaOwns
Green Navi
Green Navi

399 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:16 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Hard rock=win. stuff like what MP mentioned. I do like harder, but Slayer is where i draw the line.
marinepikaRV
Master Sniper
Master Sniper

10867 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Yea I know what you mean. My friend's a total metalhead and even he says Slayer is too heavy for him lol. My band's been going more metal which means I've been writing darker lyrics, which is actually pretty awesome. I've also been listening to a lot of Iron Maiden and they're stuff is cool, especially with three guitars!

Quote:
Weston:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> Music Likes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: