DarkCosmos
DarkCosmos Galaxy

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

I can run ShoddyBattle on my PC now =D

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gnaaye
DarkCosmos Leader
DarkCosmos Leader

7566 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject: I can run ShoddyBattle on my PC now =D If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

As you probably know (not), ShoddyBattle just refused to run on my PC, giving errors every time I tried to open it. Well, I finally found out the problem: My modem had a firewall that prevented me from connecting to Shoddy. After changing my DNS settings, now I have Shoddy access =D Draks, challenge me whenever you see me online Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Drakontas
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

16985 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Geez, I'd already forgotten all about our battle, Gnaaye! I'd arranged it in the summer, because I had time. Now I don't exactly have enough time..but hey, when I'm online, it means I have time, so yeah...battle ya soon! lol

DNA: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Drakontas: LOL @ breeding song.
I guess Ditto's a lucky Pokemon?

DNA: it gets it on good *hides*
Gnaaye
DarkCosmos Leader
DarkCosmos Leader

7566 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I don't have time during the weekdays, but there's weekends, nay?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
CrystalHikari
Yellow Navi
Yellow Navi

100 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:03 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Good to see you got Shoody too. Maybe we can have a battle for fun sometimes.
Gnaaye
DarkCosmos Leader
DarkCosmos Leader

7566 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I'll be on all weekend. Also, my brother is watching Fineaus and Ferb now Razz

EDIT: Are you a competitive battler?
CrystalHikari
Yellow Navi
Yellow Navi

100 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:52 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I pretty much battle for fun as my teams aren't exactly the best.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> Gnaaye's Space All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: