DarkCosmos
DarkCosmos Galaxy

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Just Bloggin' 'Bout My G-g-generation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> MarinePikaRV's Space
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marinepikaRV
Master Sniper
Master Sniper

10867 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:23 am    Post subject: Just Bloggin' 'Bout My G-g-generation. If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Awwwwwigggggghttttt. Today is May 2nd, and I'm gonna start blogging right here right now K-Mart. N-E-WAYZ, earlier today my dad dropped me off at the Guitar Doctor to replace a string for me (I still don't know how to do that ARGGG!!!!). While there he fixed my string (the guy looked A LOT like Jeff Beck), and then I walked to Guitar Center, since my dad would be gone for an hour. While there I bought an 18 foot long cable (so when I freak out on stage it won't pull out of the amp) as well as three very small cables to connect my pedals, new strings, and these cool picks that I won't drop. When I got home I hooked up all my pedals which are Flanger, Distortion, and Metal Zone all from BOSS. I got these cool sounds from all of them with great tone, and now I'm ready for my next gig. Other than that I've just hung around today and procrastinated homework. Glad to say what I've done today, cya tomorrow. Smile

Quote:
Weston:
I attach cheeseburger to Piplup!
marinepikaRV
Master Sniper
Master Sniper

10867 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:12 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Guess since I kind of make the rules here, I'll just double-post instead of edit. N-E-WAYZ, today's May 3rd and I went to a friend and fellow musician's birthday party (no he's not in my band, but he's a drummer in another band) , but before that I practiced my guitar and used my pedals some more, it sounds so good, I'll probably make a video soon. Anyways, at the birthday party we went swimming in his pool and had a ball fight (lol), then we had some cake and pizza and he got a double bass pedal that was cool. After that we jammed around and then played PS2 for a while, and then I left. So other than that I didn't do much today, but tomorrow I have to go to school Sad.

Quote:
Weston:
I attach cheeseburger to Piplup!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> MarinePikaRV's Space All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: