DarkCosmos
DarkCosmos Galaxy

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

New stuff :0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> Decorative Talents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
US_Commando3
Aural
Aural

4428 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:55 pm    Post subject: New stuff :0 If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

So I recently started to put effort into learning GIMP after having used Photoshop at my school for a class, and these are some of my results. Constructive criticism is appreciated. =)

Last edited by US_Commando3 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
DNA
DarkCosmos Leader
DarkCosmos Leader

269933 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

The Bass sig/avvie combo has apparently been deleted from your Photobucket.

I like your sigs and think they're very well done. I'm just not a big fan of Arkeis artwork.
"I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes." ~Romans 1:16
Sig by Pokenerd of Pokebeach.

[quote="ShadowDarkrai"]I AM THE HEAD BANANA OF THE BANANA HEADS. DO NOT MESS WITH ME OR I AM A LOBOTOMIZER OF YOU[/quote]
[quote="CrystalHikari"]You can't tell people what to do. If they want to make fools of themselves, let them.[/quote]
That quote is almost self-referencing.
US_Commando3
Aural
Aural

4428 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:57 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Fixed. I like the some of the Arkeis artwork, but they work great for signatures and such because they never have any of the annoying white lines. >.<

Here is another I recently made today

Gnaaye
DarkCosmos Leader
DarkCosmos Leader

7566 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I like them very much actually. However, in your last signature, there are white pixels left, which look, err, kinda disturbing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
US_Commando3
Aural
Aural

4428 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:57 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Yeah, I got a hold of a better render that had no white pixels, but I haven't gotten around to taking the time to go in and replace it.
Ninetails
Aural
Aural

568 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:44 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Pretty nice sigs and stuff. I love how GIMP makes it so easy to create stuff like banners. At school, we had to use it to make a banner for our webpages, and it was incredibly easy.
US_Commando3
Aural
Aural

4428 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Yeah, I love how easy it is once you learn your way around. I'm going to take Web Design next year, and I have a feeling I this will pay off in that class. :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> Decorative Talents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: