DarkCosmos
DarkCosmos Galaxy

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Pokemon TCG Regionals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> Trading Card Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DNA
DarkCosmos Leader
DarkCosmos Leader

269933 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: Pokemon TCG Regionals If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

For those of you who are still involved in the Pokemon TCG (this is aimed primarily at Marinepika and DarkSoul, and possibly Goldedda), the Regional tournament for the Pokemon TCG is coming up. Around my area, it's going to be held on the Queen Mary (yes, the ship) this Saturday.

I don't know if the rest of you play the TCG, or if the Regionals are outside North America right now (so far it only talked about the US and Canada), but do you plan on going?

I will, because the prizes go all the way down to 16th place. This, of course, is compensated by the near-certainty that there will be about 100 players in all. I've been on a good winning streak lately, and feel lucky enough to at least get 16th place. (The higher-up winners get a lot of prizes... ptegames.com has more info.) All I need (to make my deck better) is a Gallade, which (hopefully) I'll be able to get in my deck before the tournament starts.
"I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes." ~Romans 1:16
Sig by Pokenerd of Pokebeach.

[quote="ShadowDarkrai"]I AM THE HEAD BANANA OF THE BANANA HEADS. DO NOT MESS WITH ME OR I AM A LOBOTOMIZER OF YOU[/quote]
[quote="CrystalHikari"]You can't tell people what to do. If they want to make fools of themselves, let them.[/quote]
That quote is almost self-referencing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> Trading Card Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: