DarkCosmos
DarkCosmos Galaxy

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

ShamanLord Answers Your Questions! *R*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> ShamanLord's Inner Vault
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DNA
DarkCosmos Leader
DarkCosmos Leader

269933 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:05 am    Post subject: ShamanLord Answers Your Questions! *R* If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Well, I guess I should post something. Just to liven things up a bit.

Here you can ask me questions. They can range from the simple to the complex to the mundane to the stupid! I will try to the best of my ability to answer your questions. Hopefully, I'll try to make my answers witty, to match my persona.

To start off with, for your amusement, I'll include a bunch of sample questions here. These sample ones are pretty much joke questions. Well, not all of them. Some of them are real.

SL's Sample Mundane Questions Asked to Himself:

What inspired you to make DarkCosmos Forums to begin with?
To start with, the name is actually DarkCosmos Galaxy now, not Forums. To answer your question...I suppose it was people like Elemental Trainer and Eon who were on Psypoke (and have now vanished into the ether, it seems) that created their own forums with little trouble. So I went probing my various friends for information, and in November of 2007, this place was ready for the general public. And since then we've never stopped growing.

If you can have any one thing in the world, or have any one wish granted, what would it be?
Probably to better enable me to make better the lives of other people. Or to be more appreciated. I haven't decided.

Why do you seem to change your avatar every 15 minutes?
That's a good question. You see... ... ... ... *runs away*

And what's in your avatars, anyway? Why do you pick what you pick?
Usually, what I pick seems to be based upon my fickle interests. And usually they are from well-known video game franchises. I haven't had an obscure avatar yet...at least not that I believe is obscure.

What's your favorite video game of all time?
The original Golden Sun. And NOTHING is going to change that.

What game are you most awaiting to obtain?
As of the time I am writing this post, Golden Sun DS. And when I get that...well, we'll see.

And who is your favorite video game character?
Okay, that's a hard one. I would say it's probably Isaac or Saturos from Golden Sun, though.

Is there any video game that you have played that you consider to absolutely and positively suck?
YGO The Sacred Cards is one of those games. LOZ The Minish Cap is another. (And that's when I stopped playing Zelda.) Sonic Chronicles didn't completely suck; it would have been good if it was longer. (However, that is also when I stopped playing Sonic.) Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon also completely sucked. (And that's when I stopped playing Fire Emblem for good as well!) MMBN4 was a lot like Minish Cap (i.e. too many sidequests and not enough story), but at least the battle system was good. Too bad you have to 100% the game effectively with a guide.

You want to talk to me about LOZ, it has to be either A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, or the Oracles. You want to talk to me about Sonic, it has to be older than Sonic Rush, exclusive.

What's the newest video game you've started playing?
As of when I write this post, Final Fantasy I (Dawn of Souls). After that, I plan to move on to II DoS, and then III for the DS.

What's your favorite food?
Blueberries, by a long shot.

Do you enjoy being random?
Very much so, yes.

Why do you do some of the things that you do?
Sometimes I do things to annoy people. Others I do it to help people. Put simply, I annoy the people I don't like, and help the people I like. For those in between, I do both. Heheheh.

Do you suffer from insanity?
No; I enjoy every minute of it.

Do you have any ongoing or unfinished projects you're doing at the moment?
Far too many to count, my friend. Don't get me started.

What about staff jobs on sites?
Please refer to my previous answer.

Why do people give you staff jobs on other sites?
I would say it's because I'm well respected and admired by people and that they can count on me to do whatever they need. That's just my theory, though. Don't go blathering it to the world.

Are the questions and answers in this post subject to change or edit at any time?
Of course they are. =P

Actual Questions Asked to SL:

(Well, no one yet.)
"I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes." ~Romans 1:16
Sig by Pokenerd of Pokebeach.

[quote="ShadowDarkrai"]I AM THE HEAD BANANA OF THE BANANA HEADS. DO NOT MESS WITH ME OR I AM A LOBOTOMIZER OF YOU[/quote]
[quote="CrystalHikari"]You can't tell people what to do. If they want to make fools of themselves, let them.[/quote]
That quote is almost self-referencing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> ShamanLord's Inner Vault All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: