DarkCosmos
DarkCosmos Galaxy

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Tekken 6 Coming in December

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> PlayStation Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drakontas
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

16985 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:32 am    Post subject: Tekken 6 Coming in December If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Anyone ever play a game from the Tekken series? To me, they're pretty cool. Nice graphics, large array of playable characters, awesome, deep stories on each character. Pretty much my favorite fighting games. Considering I'm getting the PSP soon, I'm debating if I should buy Tekken 5: Dark Ressurection or the upcoming Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion

The reason why I'm debating which one I should get is because I already tried Tekken 5, and it's awesome. And, since Tekken 6 is barely going to come out, I don't know if it's better than Dark Resurrection or not.

Personally, my favorite characters for this game are King, the mexican wrestler with the Jaguar head mask, Steve Fox, the boxer, and of course, Devil Jin, because Jin Kazama gone wrong=win.

Now, if you've played Tekken, tell me what you think, who's your favorite fighter, etc. Tell me what you think about Jin Kazama, the "main" character going evil because of the devil gene, etc. You can tell me which characters you've beaten the game on story mode with, too. I love their stories. Tell me if you're getting bloodline rebellion in December, if you're excited about it, etc. No, I don't care if Tekken is a widely known series or not, K?

No, this isn't a passive fetish; I only own Tekken 3, but seeing how the storyline actually continued, it aroused my inirest in this game.

I made this topic as a discussion for the Tekken series fighting games, in occassion of Tekken 6 coming soon in December....

Discuss.

DNA: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Drakontas: LOL @ breeding song.
I guess Ditto's a lucky Pokemon?

DNA: it gets it on good *hides*
LucidChaos
Orange Navi
Orange Navi

200 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:38 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Tekken is also my favourite series for the fighting genre; or rather I should say, Tekken is the only fighting game that I bothered playing. Unlike other fighting games such as King of Fighter or Street Fighter, Tekken plays differently.

When I played SF and KoF, the only thing I remember was button mashing and poof!, flashy super attacks. Meanwhile, Tekken is more of a sequence of button and combos that is meant to be played slowly and strategically. I can say all of my fights in Tekken are interesting and stylish to watch compared to other fighting games.

Tekken 3 was the first game that piques my interest in the fighting genre, while Tekken 5 pretty much the most engaging fighting game that I've played, it's just that the special effects in Tekken 5 is inferior compared to Tekken 3. I've pretty much beaten the story mode of Tekken 5 with everyone, because the ending scenes of each character are unique and most of them funny. Heihachi's the funniest, imo.

As for my most favourite character, I must say Steve Fox. His sway-and-punch-to-deadly-***-combo really fits my style of playing. Heck, even against Jinpachi Kazama, all I need to do is wait for his attack, press Circle then Triangle, and repeat for around four times. Win.

I'm definitely getting Bloodline Rebellion, whenever I have the means to do so. I would suggest getting it too, because Dark Resurrection for PSP, although an enhanced port, is still just a handheld game.
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

16985 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:55 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Hm...you have a point. I guess I could get both. Heck, they have Dark Ressurection used at GameStop for $17. But as for me, I'll get Bloodline Rebellion as well, so I can see what happens next. XD

LucidChaos
Orange Navi
Orange Navi

200 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Now that I searched for info regarding Bloodline Rebellion, I noticed that there's a PSP version of the game too. I would try it on my PSP to see the new contents and storyline, although I've been iffy about this because I don't want to spoil anything when I get the PS3 version later.

Oh, by try, I mean using illegitimate means Razz.
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

16985 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:58 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

lol Ok.

Anyways, I think I'll wait a bit to get Bloodline Rebellion, for money- saving reasons. Especially now I need to wait, because unless I get it for Christmas, I won't get it soon. Right now my boxing trainer's pressuring me to order a new pair of gloves, so, yeah...It'll be a while 'till I get it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> PlayStation Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: