DarkCosmos
DarkCosmos Galaxy

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

The Official HG/SS Discussion Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> Johto II Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drakontas
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

16985 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:48 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Ninetails wrote:
I don't have SoulSilver yet, but my friend does. He spent all night trying to catch all the unknowns and only got about half of them. Are they version specific or are some just harder to get?

Also, apparently the PokeWalker isn't as bad as we thought. He said in one walk you can level up a pokemon no matter how high of a level it is.

1. You mean he tried to catch ALL the unkowns? Or all the ones in the first chamber? Because in the very first chamber after you do the first puzzle (Kabuto) there are only 10, A through J.

2. No, they are not version specific.

3. Yep, the pokewalker helps a lot. But no matter how much I've walked, it only lets the pokemon level up by 1.

DNA: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Drakontas: LOL @ breeding song.
I guess Ditto's a lucky Pokemon?

DNA: it gets it on good *hides*
CrystalHikari
Yellow Navi
Yellow Navi

100 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:27 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I think he was trying to get all the Unowns. I only have, like 5.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> Johto II Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: