DarkCosmos
DarkCosmos Galaxy

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

To everyone reguarding the DSi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> GameBoy/DS Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Manaphy10
Yellow Navi
Yellow Navi

100 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: To everyone reguarding the DSi If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Think of it this way: If it weren't for the DSi we probably would not be getting HG/SS. Though many pokemon fans asked for a remake GSC, The Pokemon Company did not have any other reason for remaking GSC until the DSi came out. We should all be grateful.
DNA
DarkCosmos Leader
DarkCosmos Leader

269933 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Sense? This post makes none.
I cannot see any credible factor linking the existence of the DSi with the Gold+Silver remakes.
"I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes." ~Romans 1:16
Sig by Pokenerd of Pokebeach.

[quote="ShadowDarkrai"]I AM THE HEAD BANANA OF THE BANANA HEADS. DO NOT MESS WITH ME OR I AM A LOBOTOMIZER OF YOU[/quote]
[quote="CrystalHikari"]You can't tell people what to do. If they want to make fools of themselves, let them.[/quote]
That quote is almost self-referencing.
US_Commando3
Aural
Aural

4428 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I too see nothing in this post, if you link me to a press report from Nintendo saying they were never going to remake Gold/Silver until they released the DSi I'll see you point.

Also, when Nintendo plans these games, they seriously plan the remakes at the same time.
Manaphy10
Yellow Navi
Yellow Navi

100 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:54 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

What I'm trying to say is that I saw something on the Pokemon.com mailbag that they did not want to remake GSC because you can already catch all the pokemon as is. I don't know where on Pokemon.com but I know I saw it. Nintendo is now giving those who own a DSi (because it does not have a GBA slot) a chance to catch em all.
CrystalHikari
Yellow Navi
Yellow Navi

100 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Sorry, no. Your post made as much sense as a ramble about nothing.
Manaphy10
Yellow Navi
Yellow Navi

100 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:31 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Honestly CH, it's like you hate me for no adequate reason.
CrystalHikari
Yellow Navi
Yellow Navi

100 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I don't hate you. Your opinions seem pretty biased.
Gnaaye
DarkCosmos Leader
DarkCosmos Leader

7566 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Guys, take bickering to PMs. Back on topic now.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Manaphy10
Yellow Navi
Yellow Navi

100 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:08 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Please excuse my behavior.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> GameBoy/DS Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: