DarkCosmos
DarkCosmos Galaxy

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

What I'm doing right now -First blog topic ever ftw-

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> Lone Wanderer's Space
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lone_Wanderer
Celestical Fireball Leader

6100 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: What I'm doing right now -First blog topic ever ftw- If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

This is just a little topic where I say what I'm doing right now and later today. So, lets get started! :o

April 30th 2009: Not much planned for today, it's a long weekend ahead though. :) I'm gonna spend a few hours in the afternoon browsing forums and playing a few games such as Adventure Quest Worlds and Runescape. After dinner I'm going out to play some Airsoft. Speaking of Airsoft, I'm gonna either get a some type of airsoft machinegun or shotgun for my birthday on May the 5th, which is getting me pretty excited. I'm still hoping Nintendo wil release Majora's Mask for the virtual console sometime soon, it's driving me crazy!!! A rather uneventful day as you can see. Hopefully something interesting will come tomorow.

6100 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

May 5th 2009

Yay! It's my 13th birthday! I'm still kinda tired from staying up all night on Sunday when I had some friends over, I almost collasped in the shower this morning because my knees felt so weak. And today was the first day off of our 5 day weekend too. Which genius's idea was it to make a party where we were gonna stay up all night just before a school day?! *Glares at Treeckoluv* And to make today even more annoying, Majora's Mask WASN'T realised yesterday, and my parents completly forgot to get me that shotgun for my birthday. Now I have to remind them and even then I most likely won't get it for a while... Gah, I don't care if I'm turning 13, this was a horrible birthday. >.<

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> Lone Wanderer's Space All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: