DarkCosmos
DarkCosmos Galaxy

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

WHAT SHOULD I READ FIRST :O

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> Literature Likes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sparrow
Yellow Navi
Yellow Navi

682 Galaxy Coins
1 Warnings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:39 am    Post subject: WHAT SHOULD I READ FIRST :O If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Plan B

Fast Food Nation

Lies My Teacher Told Me

I'm taking Economics and Civics next year. :/
Crimson
Orange Navi
Orange Navi

100 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:00 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I haven't read any of them, but this is what I'd do...I'd go to a bookstore site or Amazon and look at the reviews. If you're completely unfamiliar with the topic, or know very little, then I suggest reading the most user friendly one first.
Because of all the plain and simple masks that I see all around me, I decided to make mine beautiful and elaborate. I did such a good job, and have worn it for so long, that now I don't know how to take it off.
Drakontas
King of Dragons
King of Dragons

16985 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I'd go with Fast Food Nation. It's pretty informative, and it will open your eyes. Surprised

DNA: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Drakontas: LOL @ breeding song.
I guess Ditto's a lucky Pokemon?

DNA: it gets it on good *hides*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> Literature Likes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: