DarkCosmos
DarkCosmos Galaxy

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Which boss did you find hardest? (On Normal modes)

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which Boss was harder?
Omega Zero
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
True Albert
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Lone_Wanderer
Celestical Fireball Leader
Celestical Fireball Leader

6100 Galaxy Coins
0 Warnings

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Which boss did you find hardest? (On Normal modes) If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Omega Zero was in the Megaman Zero games, but in ZX he served as a secret boss.
True Albert is the final boss of ZX Advent

I'd just like to know which of these two bosses you found harder in the ZX games, Omega Zero or True Albert? I'm going with True Albert because, despite only having 2 HP bars, some of his attacks are near impossible to dodge. He has a regenerating shield that you must destroy 6 shards of glass to deactivate and hits rather high. To make it worse, you have to beat all the in-game bosses before him, (Though that was in the last game too) navigate a room filled with spikes, regenerating gel and spiked gel. Gel is destroyable but regenerates really fast, and if you're standing on it when it comes back it squishes you. And last but not least, you have to kill a 3 headed pseudroid dragon before you fight Albert. It can be really hard to have a measly 3 subtanks last through all of this, you'll have to make do with the little energy tanks you find along the way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DarkCosmos Forum Index -> -> Megaman ZX All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: